Tips for Your Visit
To ensure your visit to the Ringling Estate is enjoyable, we offer the following tips:
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing (flip flops are not recommended)
- Be sure to drink plenty of fluids and don't skip a meal to ensure you enjoy all 66 acres and four venues available to you.
- Come prepared for a variety of weather conditions and wear sunscreen
- Personal photography is permitted for non-commercial purposes, however tripods, monopods, lighting equipment and flash are not allowed.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Strollers should always be steered by adults.
- Please remain on paved surfaces and pedestrian walk ways while navigating the Estate.
- Large or bulky items, such as backpacks, present a hazard to our historic furnishings and collections. Please leave them in the car or be prepared to check them with security.
- Complimentary tram service is available to transport visitors around the Estate.
- Wheelchairs and strollers are available on a first come, first served basis at the Museum of Art, Cà d’Zan and Circus Museum.