Contract Payment Terms
- 50% of payment is due with original copy of signed and initialed rental contract two weeks after contract is issued. No exceptions are allowed.
- The remaining 50% balance is due 180 days prior to event.
- If event is booked within 180 days of the event date, then full payment is due upon signing and initialing the contract.
- There are no refunds.
- Rentals must be used through our approved vendors list and must be approved by the Events Department.
- Please note all locations have limited electrical capabilities.
- Damage deposits of $500.00 are added to rental fees and are refunded after event if no policy infractions or damages are found.
- Fundraising, Political and Revenue Generating Events are prohibited.
- All fees are subject to change without notice.
- Any changes to contract will result in an addendum fee. To add a venue, a new contract will be issued. To change a date, one contract will be cancelled and a new contract will be issued.
- All rentals are subject to a 7% sales tax.
- 50% deposit due at contract signing forfeited upon cancellation after that time.
- Total forfeiture of full rental fee occurs if User cancels less than 180 days prior to event.