College and University Tours
Tailor your students’ visit to your own specifications or let our docents take the lead. Either way, your students will enjoy an unforgettable experience at The Ringling. We offer the following options for college and university groups:
- Docent-led tour are available Tuesday – Friday
- Tours begin at 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm and 1:30pm
- Reservations must be made 6 weeks in advance
Self- Guided Tours
- Self Guided Tours are available Tuesday – Sunday
- Tours begin at 10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm and 4:00pm
- Additional tour times on Thursday evenings are 5:00pm, 6:00pm and 7:00pm
- Reservations must be made 2 weeks in advance
To Schedule a Tour
- Please submit the Tour Reservation form provided to make a reservation for a college visit.
- After submitting a Reservation Form online, you will receive a response within 48 hours.
- Your reservation is finalized when you receive a confirmation email from our Advance Sales office.
- If you have questions, need to cancel your visit, or have changes to your group size, please contact email@example.com.
- Students are welcome to use The Ringling as an art-making space, respecting the following guidelines:
- Pencils, sketchbooks, and notebooks are permitted both indoors and outdoors.
- Pens, paints, clay and easels are permitted only on the grounds. They are not permitted in the courtyard or inside museum buildings.
- Please be respectful of other visitors and avoid blocking access to the exhibits or the flow of foot traffic.