Why is it important to conserve objects, and how do conservators go about that task? To answer these questions, we’ll be taking a look at the philosophy, art, and science behind conservation. Designed to address visual art and science standards, this workshop will explore the meanings that we attach to our “stuff” and the ways in which we preserve it.
- Registration for each program will open approximately one month before its scheduled date.
- Complete the Saturday for Educators Registration Form.
- You must complete a registration form for each program that you plan to attend.
- Email your completed Reservation Form to email@example.com.
- To finalize your reservation call Advance Sales at (941) 358-3180, Mon-Fri, 9:00-4:00 p.m. Please have your credit card information ready.
- For more information or if you have questions about Saturday for Educators, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (941) 359-5700, ext. 3705.