Art is a powerful tool for strengthening language and reasoning skills. In this workshop, we will use works of art in the Ringling collection to practice description, analysis, and interpretation of a visual "text". Join us as we explore interdisicplinary connections between visual art and the new Florida Standards for Language Arts.
- Registration for each program will open approximately one month before its scheduled date.
- Complete the Saturday for Educators Registration Form.
- You must complete a registration form for each program that you plan to attend.
- Email your completed Reservation Form to email@example.com.
- To finalize your reservation call Advance Sales at (941) 358-3180, Mon-Fri, 9:00-4:00 p.m. Please have your credit card information ready.
- For more information or if you have questions about Saturday for Educators, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (941) 359-5700, ext. 3705.