Private & Corporate Events
Whether it's a corporate cocktail party to signal a success or a joyful celebration that brings family and friends together, The Ringling offers a variety of spectacular venues that promise to mark your occasion as unforgettable.
Museum of Art Courtyard
Lend your gathering an air of timeless elegance in a setting that defines romance and the romantic. Dine and dance into the night surrounded by replicas of ancient Greek, Roman and Baroque statuary on magnificently manicured lawns.
- Available 6:00pm – 12:00am
- Up to 400 (maximum) guests……….$7,500
- For each additional 100 guests, a $1,000 fee applies (up to 800 total guests)
- Includes Museum of Art Courtyard and Loggia
- North or South Galleries to remain open for self-touring from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Ca’ d’Zan Terrace and Bayfront
Here, on the Terrace of Ca’ d’Zan and along the Bayfront Promenade, when the sun sets over the Bay, the lights of Sarasota and Longboat Key and a sky full of stars illuminate the night. Your guests will find themselves swept up in the atmosphere of Sarasota’s most breathtaking setting.
- Available 6:00pm – 11:00pm
- Up to 250 (maximum) guests……….$7,500
- Includes Ca’ d’Zan front lawn area, Campiello, Bayfront and Terrace
- 1st floor of Ca’ d’Zan to remain open for self-touring from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Belvedere Tower at the Ca’ d’Zan
The ideal venue for a small, elegant affair, the Belvedere Tower is filled with stunning architectural details and provides an unparalleled panoramic view of The Ringling, its grounds, the Bay, and Sarasota and Longboat Key.
- Available 6:00pm – 10:00pm
- Up to 8 (maximum) guests..........$5,000
- Includes: Dinner and beverages for up to 8 guests.
Circus Museum, Tibbals Learning Center
Want to create an atmosphere of fun and merriment for your party? The Circus Museum obliges. Guests can bask in all the delights of the circus, self-touring the miniature circus while enjoying dining and drinks outdoors under the tent reminiscent of the Big Top.
- 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Up to 80 (maximum) guests……….$1,500
- 1st and 2nd floors remain open for self-touring; food/beverages allowed under exterior tented area.