PRIVATE AND BRIDAL PORTRAITS WITH PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER
- A two-hour photography session fee is $175.00 plus 7% Florida sales tax, total of $187.25. All payments are final.
- For questions and to check availability for your photo session, please call 941-359-5700 ext. 1-5703.
- To make a reservation, return the completed Application with payment information. Reservations must be made and fees paid in full at least one week in advance.
- The Ringling has the right to refuse entry to those who have not made advance arrangements.
- Permission may be granted for access to the Bayfront Gardens for non-commercial personal use only, for up to two hours. Photo sessions over the two-hour limit are considered a commercial photo shoot and will result in additional fees.
- The two-hour session must start and conclude between 10:00am. and 5:00pm, based on availability.
- Twenty people maximum are allowed in the photo shoot, excluding the photographer and assistant.
- Photography is permitted only outside on the Bayfront Gardens and/or in Museum of Art Courtyard. No interior photos are allowed.
- The Ringling has no changing facilities on property ~ please plan accordingly.
- Inappropriate attire, such as lingerie and/or bathing suits, is prohibited. Wearing such attire will result in immediate cancellation of photo shoot, with no refund of fee.
- Any subsequent publication or commercial usage of the photographs must be requested in writing.
- The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art Foundation, Inc. retain the right to the image(s) noted above, as far as The Ringling or the Foundation retains copyright.
- Responsibility for researching outside copyright falls to the applicant. Applicant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art Foundation, Inc., their officers, staff, and agents from all claims resulting from use of this image.
- The applicant will adhere to all rules whether they are posted signage or verbal instructions given by The Ringling Security and Event staff members. The applicant and their party may not obstruct walkways and/or accessibility ramps.
- The applicant assumes full responsibility for any disturbances and/or damages incurred by all persons in their party. The Ringling reserves the right to ask for a Damage Deposit in advance of granting permission for access to the grounds. In any such case, any damage incurred during the course of this project shall be deducted from the Damage Deposit.
Commercial Film & Photography
Filmmakers, videographers and commercial photographers are invited to realize their creative vision at the 66-acre Ringling estate with its classical courtyard, magnificent Bayfront, and many gardens.Commercial Film & Photography
Personal & Souvenir Photography
Photography and video is permitted for private, noncommercial use outdoors and in galleries that are devoted to the permanent collection. Photography and video is not permitted in special exhibitions. View Tips & Policies for details.Learn more