1. Watch it the big screen- the really big screen. The Sarasota Film Festival will bring a 40-foot wide blow up screen to stream films on during the performance.
2. Have you seen the amazing Philip and Nancy Kotler Glass Collection? Their generous donation marks a new focus of collecting (studio glass) for The Ringling.
3. The Kotler Glass Collection is not the only gallery that will be open during this edition of Ringling Underground. You can also see the Optical Impulses exhibition, which represents a small portion of The Ringling’s extensive permanent collection of works on paper.
4. Here is your chance to experience Joseph’s Coat, the Skyspace created by artist James Turrell. The LED light program will run continuously during Ringling Underground.
5. Enjoy tasty treats provided by Treviso including a full bar. (Or hold off until after the next item.)
6. Get fit during a rocking yoga experience to the tune of a live band with Kelli Jaco of Soul Yoga Sanctuary from 8-9 p.m.
10. Get a drink, relax and have fun amid amazing artwork and best place to have fun in Sarasota… The Ringling Museum of Art Courtyard.