College and University Tours
Tailor your students’ visit to your own specifications or let our docents take the lead. Either way, your students will enjoy an unforgettable experience at The Ringling. We offer the following options for college and university groups:
- Docent-led tours are available Tuesday through Friday
- Tours begin at 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm and 1:30pm
- Reservations must be made 6 weeks in advance
Self- Guided Tours
- Self Guided Tours are available Tuesday through Sunday
- Tours begin at 10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm and 4:00pm
- Additional tour times on Thursday evenings are 5:00pm, 6:00pm and 7:00pm
- Reservations must be made 2 weeks in advance
To Schedule a Tour
- You may schedule your college/university tour by submitting the Tour Reservation Form
- Your reservation is finalized when you receive a confirmation email from our Advance Sales Dept.
- If you need to cancel or make changes to an exisiting reservation, please contact Advance Sales at 941-358-3180.
- Students are welcome to use The Ringling as an art-making space, respecting the following guidelines:
- Pencils, sketchbooks, and notebooks are permitted both indoors and outdoors.
- Pens, paints, clay and easels are permitted only on the grounds. They are not permitted in the courtyard or inside museum buildings.
- Please be respectful of other visitors and avoid blocking access to the exhibits or the flow of foot traffic.