COVID Guidelines and Protocols
The Ringling is excited to welcome visitors back to our beautiful campus! The health and safety of our visitors, staff, and volunteers is of the upmost importance. Please familiarize yourself with our safety guidelines prior to your arrival.
Guidelines to promote a safe and touchless visit:
- The Ringling's COVID safety protocols are consistent with The Florida Board of Governors and Florida State University (FSU). While face covering are expected, they are not a requirement to enjoy our campus.
- You are strongly encouraged to purchase all tickets online at ringling.org, prior to arrival.
- Download guides, and maps from ringling.org prior to your arrival.
- Audio Guides are available on ringling.org –don’t forget your headphones!
- Digital screens throughout the campus will display pertinent information.
In addition to these guidelines, The Ringling is taking the following cautionary measures:
- HVAC systems are regularly maintained, and UV air purifiers are installed throughout these systems.
- All buildings are regularly cleaned and sanitized, with special attention to high-touch, high-traffic areas.