- 3 hours of CEU credit are available for participants.
- The program includes a lecture, gallery experience & hands-on activity or lesson plan.
- Integration with Florida Standards & Next Generation Sunshine State Standards.
- 9:00am to 12:00pm; Check-in begins at 8:30am
- $5.00 Registration fee includes lunch; pre-registration is required
- Questions? Please contact email@example.com or 941-359-5700, ext. 3705
Feb 16 | Shall We Dance? | This program is sold out!
Teachers can be a bit hesitant to try fitting dance activities into their classrooms. However, movement can be easily incorporated into a wide range of classroom activities. There are many reasons to include movement in the school day. Dance offers not only countless physical health benefits but also support for children’s cognitive, emotional, and social development. Dance is also great for engaging students who have trouble learning in more conventional ways.
Learn how to incorporate dance into the classroom with Museum Educators and Moving Ethos'Artistic Director, Leah Verier-Dunn. This program will include a lecture, a studio experience & hands-on activity. Part of the program will take place in the Charlotte and Charles Perret Studio.
May 4 | The Poetry of Painting
Tickets will be available soon, please check back