Makers , Models and Image
With garments, drawings, and photographs from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, Icons of Style celebrates the collaborative nature of the fashion industry. Learn how designers, models, illustrators, and photographers work together to define the styles that we recognize from magazine covers and red carpets around the globe. This workshop will examine the process of design in real-world applications and will address standards in visual art.
The Saturday for Educators Workshop Series is designed to enhance educators’ understanding of The Ringling’s collections and special exhibitions, while also providing an opportunity for networking, collaboration, and inspiration. The Ringling offers Saturday for Educators throughout the school year
- 3 hours of CEU credit are awarded upon completion
- The program includes a lecture, gallery experience & hands-on activity or lesson plan
- Integration with Common Core & Next Generation Sunshine State Standards
- 9:00am to 1:00pm: Check-in begins at 8:30 am
- The cost of the program is $5.00; Lunch is included
- Pre-registration is required
- Registration for each program will open approximately one month before its scheduled date.
- Complete the Saturday for Educators Registration Form.
- You must complete a registration form for each program that you plan to attend.
- Email your completed Reservation Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To finalize your reservation call Advance Sales at (941) 358-3180, Mon-Fri, 9:00-4:00 p.m. Please have your credit card information ready.
- For more information or if you have questions about Saturday for Educators, please contact email@example.com or (941) 359-5700, ext. 3705.