Fakes and Forgeries in the Art World
Delve into the complex, intriguing world of art crime with this special exhibition. Intent to Deceive presents the work of notorious art forgers alongside authentic examples from such artists as Henri Matisse and Amedeo Modigliani. Hone your skills of observation and critical thinking as you attempt to understand these criminal masterminds and distinguish between real and fake. This workshop will address standards in science and visual art.
- Registration for each program will open approximately one month before its scheduled date.
- Complete the Saturday for Educators Registration Form.
- You must complete a registration form for each program that you plan to attend.
- Email your completed Reservation Form to email@example.com.
- To finalize your reservation call Advance Sales at (941) 358-3180, Mon-Fri, 9:00-4:00 p.m. Please have your credit card information ready.
- For more information or if you have questions about Saturday for Educators, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (941) 359-5700, ext. 3705.