This day-trip is sold-out! Please check back for more exciting Member travel opportunities in the future.
Join fellow members for this opportunity to view portions of the exhibition Skyway: A Contemporary Collection located in the Tampa Museum of Art and the Museum of Fine arts, St. Petersburg.
The cost is $50 per member and includes:
- A trip with Ringling Associate Curator of Photography and New Media, Chris Jones and Development Director, Anna von Gehr
- Transportation to Tampa, St. Petersburg, and back to Sarasota
- Skyway Tour at the Tampa Museum of Art with Curators Seth Pevnick, Chief Curator and Richard E. Perry Curator of Greek and Roman Art, and Joanna Robotham, Curator of Modern and Contemporary Art
- Lunch at the Tampa Museum of Art Sono Café (operated by Tampa icon, Mise en Place) Three lunch options are available.
- Skyway Tour at Museum of Fine Arts, St. Pete with Curators Katherine Pill, Curator Contemporary Art and Robin O’Dell, Curator of Photographic Collection
- 9:00 am: Participants meet at The Ringling
- 9:30 am: Depart from The Ringling
- 11:00-11:45 am: Tour with curators at the Tampa Museum of Art
- 12:00-1:00 pm: Lunch at Sono Café at the Tampa Museum of Art
- 1:30-2:00 pm: Travel to MFA in St. Pete
- 2:30-3:30 pm: Tour with curators at the MFA in St. Pete
- Approx. 3:45-4:45 pm: Travel back to Sarasota
- Approx. 5:00 pm: Arrive back at The Ringling
- Select your lunch: Click to view lunch options
- Call the membership department at 941-360-7330.
- Registration closes Friday, September 15th.
- Registration is not complete until $50 registration fee is received.
- Space is limited; register early to avoid disappointment.