The May 14 program has been canceled.
This program is designed specifically for Deaf visitors. Visitors requiring an ASL interpreter are invited to join us for a virtual tour of our collection. Visitors must have access to a laptop, desktop computer, or iPad with video capabilities.
The tour is free of charge but advance registration is required and space is limited. Registration will open approximately 30 days prior to the program. A link to the virtual meeting space will be sent out via email in the week prior to the program. To attend virtual programs you will need to access ZOOM on a personal digital device; a computer, tablet or phone will work!
Instructions for Accessing Zoom
- Click the Zoom link.
- If this is your first-time using Zoom: follow prompts to install Zoom application.
- Your computer may ask permission to install the Zoom application. Allow the application to be installed.
- Once the application was installed, click on Zoom Meetings and then “Open.”
- Enter your name and click “Join.”
- Here are intructions to help you get started with ZOOM: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193
This program is sponsored by VisCom Interpreting Services.