Hours & Admissions
- Open 7 days a week
- 10:00am - 5:00pm Daily
- Thursdays open until 8:00pm; The Museum of Art and & Circus Museum are open after 5:00pm
- The Bayfront Gardens are open from 9:30am until 6:00pm
- Holiday Hours: Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day
Museum Admission includes full-day access to the Museum of Art, Circus Museum, Ca’d’Zan and Bayfront Gardens.
Complimentary guided tours of the Museum of Art and Circus Museum are included, based on availability. Guided tours of the Ca’d’Zan are available for purchase, please see Tours for more information.
- Members: Free
- Adult : $25
- Senior 65+ : $20
- Student 18+ with ID: $5
- Child 6-17: $5
- Child 5 and under: Free
- Florida Teacher with ID: $10
- US Active Military: $10
Art after 5 Admission: Thursdays 5:00pm-8:00pm
Art after 5 Admission includes entrance to the Museum of Art, Circus Museum, and select Art After 5 Events.
- Members: Free
- All Adults: $10
- Child 6-17 years: $5
3-day passes are available for an extended visit. Passes may be purchased in advance or you may upgrade your single-day admission at the Admissions counter prior to closing. 3-Day Passes are valid for three consecutive days with unlimited admission. Passes are non-transferrable.
- Adults: $35 (or $10 upgrade)
- Child 6-17: $10 (or $5 upgrade)
- All students with a current College ID: $5
- Current students at FSU, USF, SCF, New College, and Ringling College of Art & Design receive free admission.
Free Mondays: Legacy Days
- Every Monday, the Museum of Art, including special exhibition galleries are free to the public.
- Museum General Admission is required to visit Ca' d'Zan and the Circus Museum.
Reciprocal Museum Membership Program
Members of the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association or Museum Alliance Reciprocal Program (MARP), who present their membership card indicating NAMR/MARP affiliation, are entitled to:
- Complimentary admission per cardholder during regular hours.
- 10% discount in the Museum Store.
- 10% discount in the Museum Restaurant and Cafés.
- Recorded Event Information: 941-351-1660
- General Information: 941-359-5700
- Advance Ticketing: 941-358-3180
- Historic Asolo Theater Tickets: 941-360-7399
- Membership: 941-360-7330
- Treviso Restaurant: 941-360-7390