Hours and Admissions
- Open daily 10:00am - 5:00pm, Thursdays until 8:00pm - Please note: Ca' d'Zan is not open after 5pm.
- Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day
- The Bayfront Gardens are open from 9:30am until 6:00pm
Includes entry to the Museum of Art, Circus Museum, Ca’ d’Zan (first floor, ticket required, limited capacity*) and Bayfront Gardens.
*Self-guided tour of Ca’d’Zan first floor - This tour is included with Museum Admission based upon availability. Tickets are required and are available at Admissions on a first come first serve basis. The availability of self-guided tours is based on limited capacity in the mansion and cannot be guaranteed. Ca' d'Zan is not open after 5pm except during select dates in November and December. 2016 dates will be posted when available.
Guided tour of Ca' d'Zan first & second floors may be purchased in advance with Museum Admission below.
Guided tours of the Museum of Art and Circus Museum are included with Museum Admission and based on availability.
Museum Admission with a Guided Tour of Ca' d'Zan
Our docents will lead you through the first and second floors of John and Mable’s beloved home. Tours are approximately 40 minutes long and scheduled throughout the day. Ca' d'Zan Tours are $10 in addition to Museum Admission. This tour is free for Members.
- Adult: $25
- Senior 65+: $23
- College Student 18+ w/ID: $5 (Current Students at FSU, USF, SCF, NCF, and RCAD are Free w/ID)
- Child 6-17: $5
- Child 5 and under: Free
- US Active Military and Florida Teacher with ID: $10
- Members: Free
Art after 5 Admission: Thursdays 5:00pm-8:00pm
Art after 5 Admission includes entrance to the Museum of Art, Circus Museum, and select Art After 5 Events. Please note: Ca' d'Zan is not open during Art After 5.
- Members: Free
- All Adults: $10
- Child 6-17 years: $5
If you wish to extend your visit, a 3-Day Pass may be purchased in advance or you may upgrade your single-day admission at the Admissions counter prior to closing. 3-Day Passes are valid for three consecutive days with unlimited admission. Passes are non-transferrable.
- Adults: $35 (or $10 upgrade)
- Child 6-17: $10 (or $5 upgrade)
- Every Monday the Museum of Art, including special exhibition galleries are free to the public.
- Museum Admission is required for entry into Ca' d'Zan and the Circus Museum.
Reciprocal Museum Membership Program
Members of the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association or Museum Alliance Reciprocal Program (MARP), who present their membership card indicating NAMR/MARP affiliation, are entitled to:
- Complimentary admission per cardholder during regular hours.
- 10% discount in the Museum Store.
- 15% discount in the Museum Restaurant and Cafés.