Updated March 10, 2021
The Ringling is open!
The Ringling is open and has implemented a comprehensive plan that focuses on the health and safety of both visitors and staff. Some venues and experiences may be limited or unavailable as we continue to navigate the challenges of Covid-19.
Please note the following:
- Visitors are encouraged to purchase tickets online, prior to arrival. For ticketing visit: Admission & Tours
- Visitors are required to wear masks when inside venues and to practice proper social distancing. When outdoors, masks are encouraged when social distancing isn't possible. Please note: visitors participating a Bayfront Garden Tour are required to wear masks.
- All groups are limited to 10 persons or less while inside any building, and venue occupancy is limited to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- Trams will operate only for persons with limited mobility.
- The hands-on Tibbals Interactive Galleries in the Circus Museum and the Art Library remain closed and Ca’ d’Zan is open to explore on the first floor only.
- The Ringling Grillroom and Mable's Coffee and Tea are open! Learn more.
- Docent-led tours are not available. View Guides and Maps
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org