Updated October 29, 2020
The Ringling is open!
The Ringling is open and has implemented a comprehensive plan that focuses on the health and safety of both visitors and staff. Some venues and experiences may be limited or unavailable as we continue to navigate the challenges of Covid-19.
Please note the following:
- All visitors are required to wear masks when inside venue spaces and to practice proper social distancing. Masks are encouraged outdoors when proper social distancing isn't possible. The Ringling staff are required to wear masks at all times.
- Visitors are encouraged to purchase tickets online, prior to arrival. For ticketing visit: Admission & Tours
- All groups are limited to 10 persons or less and venue occupancy is limited to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- The hands-on Tibbals Interactive Galleries in the Circus Museum remain closed.
- The Ringling Art Library is currently closed.
- Ca’ d’Zan is open to explore on the first floor only.
- The Ringling Grillroom and Mable's Coffee and Tea are open! Learn more.
- Docent-led tours are not available. View Guides and Maps
- Trams will operate only for persons with limited mobility.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Performance UpdateIn the coming months, we will be announcing 2020-2021 Art of Performance and look forward to providing you with inspiring, diverse and culturally relevant programming in the hopefully not too distant future. The Box Office staff is available to assist with any questions or concerns. To contact the Historic Asolo Theater Box Office at 941.360.7399 or in person from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Kotler-Colville Glass Pavilion.