Safety Guidelines and Protocols
The Ringling is excited to welcome visitors back to our beautiful campus! The health and safety of our visitors, staff, and volunteers is of the upmost importance. Please familiarize yourself with our safety guidelines prior to your arrival.
Guidelines to promote a safe and touchless visit:
- You are encouraged to purchase tickets online at ringling.org, prior to arrival.
- Download guides, and maps from ringling.org prior to your arrival.
- Audio Guides are available on ringling.org –don’t forget your headphones!
- Digital screens throughout the campus will display pertinent information.
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not come to The Ringling.
- Face masks are mandatory and must cover your mouth and nose when you are inside any building.
- When outdoors, face masks are encouraged whenever social distancing isn't possible.
- Maintain a six-foot distance from anyone not in your party at all times.
In addition to these guidelines, The Ringling is taking the following cautionary measures:
- Related parties/groups are limited to 10 persons or less while inside buildings.
- Occupancy in all buildings is limited to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- Audience occupancy for seated events in the Historic Asolo Theater is currently 50.
- In the case of a seated event, all related parties will be seated a minimum of 6 feet away from other parties.
- Trams will operate only for persons with limited mobility.
- The Tibbals Interactive Galleries in the Circus Museum and the Art Library remain closed.
- HVAC systems are regularly maintained, and UV air purifiers are installed throughout these systems.
- All buildings are regularly cleaned and sanitized, with special attention to high-touch, high-traffic areas.
Please Note: The Ringling reserves the right to require a patron to leave if they do not abide by the mask rule or other safety guidelines noted above.