The Ringling is the State Art Museum of Florida and is administered by Florida State University. It features an historic mansion, art museum, circus museum, historic theater, and reference library, situated on 66 acres of bay front property in Sarasota.
The Ringling serves as the legacy of John and Mable Ringling - a place of art, architecture, and circus in an environment that inspires, educates, entertains.
As one of the most extraordinary museums in the world with its unique combination of diverse culture, and fine and performing arts, The Ringling will be a leading museum/university complex with an international reach.
Values we believe in:
Values that define us:
- Preservation, enhancement, and interpretation of our collections
- Operational and fiscal integrity
- Outstanding experiences for our visitors
- Broaden our impact
- Be accessible to and inclusive of all
- Be a forum for creative ideas
- Enhance our collections and their presentation.
- Invest in our staff and volunteers
- Celebrate and honor our legacy