Directions and Parking
Parking is free and is available on both sides of the esplanade approaching the front of the Museum. You may park in the the FSU Center for the Performing Arts parking lot, or the unpaved overflow parking across the esplanade. Bicycle racks are located in front of the Visitor Pavilion.
Handicapped Parking is located in the northwest corner of the lot.
Historic Asolo Theater
The Historic Asolo Theater and Box Office is located within Kotler-Coville Glass Pavilion. The Box Office ticket counter is located in the rear of the Glass Pavilion.
Bus Driver Information
- From the intersection of N. Tamiami Trail (US 41) and University Parkway, proceed west on the esplanade in front of the museum toward Bay Shore Road.
- The esplanade dead-ends in front of the Museum of Art. Turn right on Bay Shore Road.
- Pull into the “Bus Drop Off” area, which is on your immediate right.
- Drop off the chaperones, students, and lunches.
- This is a bus unloading zone only, so please move to the parking lot as soon as possible.
- From the “Drop Off” area drive north on Bay Shore Road. (The Ringling will be on your left.)
- Turn right at the first stop sign, College Road. Stay in the right lane.
- Turn right on North Tamiami Trail (US 41).
- Turn right immediately into the entrance of the FSU complex. It is marked for the Asolo Theater & the Cook Theater.
- The parking area for buses is on the east end of the parking lot right next to US 41.
For current Sarasota County Area Transit (SCAT) route information visit https://www.scgov.net/scat