Love where you work! At The Ringling, you’ll enjoy the fast-paced creative environment of a world-class museum, along with the great benefits provided by our parent organization Florida State University. We are always searching for enthusiastic, dedicated team members who want to contribute to The Ringling’s vision of making the arts enjoyable for all.
View Current Openings
- Go to http://bit.ly/RinglingJobs
- Enter keyword “Ringling” under Search Jobs.
- Click on the name of the desired posting.
- After reading the complete posting, if interested and qualified click Apply for Job.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to Sign In or to Register Now to apply.
- Follow the steps to complete the application in full including all work history (up to ten years), and education details even if attaching a resume. Please note, skipping this step can sometimes result in an application not being accepted by our system.
For more information, technical assistance, or should you require accommodations for the application or interview processes, please contact Ringling Human Resources at 941-358-2773 or [email protected].
To learn more about benefits offered by The Ringling/FSU for full-time employees (including health insurance, retirement, vacation, sick leave, holidays, and available Florida State benefits) visit https://hr.fsu.edu/total-rewards
Museum employees also receive:
- Regular training on upcoming exhibitions
- Private gallery talks with curators
- Discounts on memberships
- Discounts in the museum store
- Discounts on select performances/events
- Free museum admission and much more!
Internships & Fellowships
Internships are available for the summer months and the academic year.
Fellowship opportunities are designed to prepare recipients for a career in museum management and administration, museum education, or curatorship.Learn more