Ringling Reflections programs are designed specifically for people with memory loss and their care partners. Visitors must have access to a laptop, desktop computer, or iPad with video capabilities.
- The virtual tour is free of charge but advance registration is required and space is limited.
- Registration will open 30 days prior to the program.
- If you would like to register for this program email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the Zoom log-in information.
- To attend virtual programs you will need to access ZOOM on a personal digital device: a computer, tablet or phone will work!
Sunday, December 13 @ 10:30am - Registration is now open!
Sunday, January 17 @ 10:30am
Sunday, February 14, 2021 @ 10:30am
Sunday, March 14 2021 @ 10:30am
Sunday, April 11, 2021 @ 10:30am
Sunday, May 9, 2020 @ 10:30am
Sunday, June 20, 2021 @ 10:30am
Helpful Tips for Accessing Zoom
- Click the Zoom link.
- If this is your first-time using Zoom: follow prompts to install Zoom application.
- Your computer may ask permission to install the Zoom application. Allow the application to be installed.
- Once the application was installed, click on Zoom Meetings and then “Open.”
- Enter your name and click “Join.”
- Here are intructions to help you get started with ZOOM: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193