Ringling Reflections programs are designed specifically for people with memory loss and their care partners. Visitors must have access to a laptop, desktop computer, or iPad with video capabilities.
The virtual tour is free of charge but advance registration is required and space is limited. Registration will open approximately 30 days prior to the program. A link to the virtual meeting space will be sent out via email after you register.To attend virtual programs you will need to access ZOOM on a personal digital device: a computer, tablet or phone will work!
Sunday, May 10 @ 10:30am Buy Tickets
Sunday, June 14 @ 10:30am Buy Tickets
Instructions for Accessing Zoom
- Click the Zoom link.
- If this is your first-time using Zoom: follow prompts to install Zoom application.
- Your computer may ask permission to install the Zoom application. Allow the application to be installed.
- Once the application was installed, click on Zoom Meetings and then “Open.”
- Enter your name and click “Join.”
- Here are intructions to help you get started with ZOOM: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193