Plan Your Visit
Guides and Maps
Enhance your visit with printable guides, maps, itineraries, and audio guides. Learn more
The Ringling Museum Store
With books, jewelry, toys, home goods, and more, there is something for everyone at the Museum Store! If you are an vendor and would like us to consider selling your products, submit your request here: Submit Your Product
Food & Drink
Food service and drink carts are available. Dining venues are currently closed.
Picnic facilities are located in the Dwarf Garden and the Playspace. Picnic coolers are allowed in designated picnic areas during regular business hours. Coolers with are not allowed at special events and programs.
Souvenir Photography, Video, and Audio Recording
All photography, video, and audio recording is prohibited in Ca' d'Zan and on all docent-led tours, including tours of Ca' d'Zan, the Museum of Art and the Circus Museum.
Still and video photography is permitted for private, noncommercial use outdoors and in the Museum's galleries that are devoted to the permanent collection. Still photography and video is not permitted in special exhibitions. The use of flash is prohibited in all galleries. Tripods and monopods are permitted on the grounds, but are not permitted inside the venues. Photographs cannot be published, sold, reproduced, transferred or commercially distributed.
You are welcome to use The Ringling as an art-making space, respecting the following guidelines.
• Pencils, sketchbooks, and notebooks are permitted both indoors and outdoors.
• Pens, markers, paints, clay and easels are permitted only on the grounds. They are not permitted in the courtyard, the galleries or inside the venues.
• Please be respectful of other visitors and avoid blocking access to the exhibits or the flow of foot traffic.
• Please remember that children under 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times
• Bicycles, Scooters, Skateboards & Roller Blades are not allowed on the estate.
• Bike racks are located across from the Visitor Pavilion.
If a visitor is in need of first aid, contact the nearest Museum Attendant or dial Museum Security at 941-359-5722. Museum Security will respond, and contact outside support if needed.
Lost and Found
Report lost or found articles to the nearest Museum Attendant. You may call 941-359-5721 between 10:00am and 5:00pm to inquire about lost items.
Helpful Phone Numbers
• General Information: 941-359-5700
• Advance Ticketing: 941-358-3180
• Historic Asolo Theater Box Office: 941-360-7399
Guides and Maps
Enhance your visit with printable guides, maps, itineraries, and audio guides.Learn more
The Ringling is committed to making its venues and grounds accessible to all visitors.Learn More
Hours and Admission
Find current hours and information on admission to the Museums and Ca' d'Zan.Learn more