Plan Your Visit
Open for Play- The David F. Bolger Playspace
Climb, swing, splash, slide and bounce. Fun for all ages awaits in the Bayfront Gardens.
Safety Guidelines and Protocols
The health and safety of our visitors, staff, and volunteers is of the upmost importance. Please familiarize yourself with our safety guidelines prior to your arrival.
• The Ringling's COVID safety protocols are consistent with The Florida Board of Governors and Florida State University. While face coverings are expected, they are not a requirement.
• You are strongly encouraged to purchase all tickets online at ringling.org, prior to arrival.
• Download guides, and maps from ringling.org prior to your arrival.
• Audio Guides are available on ringling.org –don’t forget your headphones!
Guides and Maps
Enhance your visit with printable guides, maps, itineraries, and audio guides. Learn more
Food & Drink
The Ringling Grillroom
The Ringling Grillroom is open Monday-Saturday 11 AM – 7 PM, and Sunday-Monday 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM. Located in the John M. McKay Pavilion, The Ringling Grillroom offers dine-in and take-away service. Visit OpenTable.com for reservations.
Mable's Coffee and Tea
Located upstairs in the John M. McKay Visitors Pavilion, Mable's proudly serves Starbucks® hot and cold beverages and features a number of made fresh daily salads, sandwiches, and parfaits along with baked goods to satisfy your sweet tooth. Mable’s is open daily from 10 AM – 5 PM.
The Ringling Concessions
Our newest dining concept offers a tempting array of big top favorites as well as fresh made salads, sandwiches and more. Located near Ca' d'Zan, Ringling Concessions is open daily from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Please note: Posted hours are weather permitting and are subject to change.
Picnic tables are located in the Dwarf Garden and the Playspace. Picnic coolers are allowed in designated picnic areas during regular business hours. Coolers are not allowed at special events and programs.
The Ringling Museum Store
With books, jewelry, toys, home goods, and more, there is something for everyone at the Museum Store! If you are a vendor and would like us to consider selling your products, submit your request here: Submit Your Product
The David F. Bolger Playspace
Welcome to the David F. Bolger Playspace, where kids and adults can let go and just play. Enjoy a slide, basket swings, hand-powered fountains, and other novel pieces of playtime equipment that promise to deliver plenty of good times and an infinite amount of laughter. For your safety and the safety of your children, we ask that you please refrain from bringing the following items to the playspace – large containers of any type, balls, and toys. Small food and drink containers are allowed on the playspace picnic table area. The David F. Bolger Playspace was funded by the The Bolger Foundation.
Souvenir Photography, Video, and Audio Recording
Still and video photography is permitted for private, noncommercial use outdoors and in the Museum’s galleries. Video and audio recording of guided tours is prohibited, as is the use of flash. Tripods and monopods are permitted on the grounds but are not allowed inside the venues. Photographs cannot be published, sold, reproduced, transferred, or commercially distributed.
You are welcome to use The Ringling as an art-making space, respecting the following guidelines.
• Pencils, sketchbooks, and notebooks are permitted both indoors and outdoors.
• Pens, markers, paints, clay, and easels are permitted only on the grounds. They are not permitted in the courtyard, the galleries, or inside the venues.
• Please be respectful of other visitors and avoid blocking access to the exhibits or the flow of foot traffic.
• Guests who choose to leave the museum on the date of their visit are allowed re-entry the same day, provided they are still wearing the wristband received upon arrival.
• Bicycles, Scooters, Skateboards & Roller Blades are not allowed on the estate.
• Bike racks are located across from the Visitor Pavilion.
• Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times
If a visitor is in need of first aid, contact the nearest Museum Attendant or dial Museum Security at 941-359-5722. Museum Security will respond, and contact outside support if needed.
Lost and Found
Report lost or found articles to the nearest Museum Attendant. You may call 941-359-5721 between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm to inquire about lost items.
Guides and Maps
Enhance your visit with printable guides, maps, itineraries, and audio guides.Learn more
The Ringling is committed to making its venues and grounds accessible to all visitors.Learn More
Hours and Admission
Find current hours and information on admission to the Museums and Ca' d'Zan.Learn more