The Ringling, in its affiliation with Florida State University (FSU), is one of the largest museum/university centers in the nation. We are always willing to consider individuals for positions who are passionate about the work they do, will be dedicated to the institution, are inspired by our mission, and are inventive in the solutions they find to assigned tasks.
The Ringling is an Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. As such, we are always seeking individuals dedicated to innovation and excellence. A successful candidate will work effectively, respectfully, and collaboratively in a diverse, multicultural, and inclusive setting. We especially encourage applications by individuals from underrepresented groups, with a demonstrated commitment to a culturally and intellectually diverse workplace.
Should you require accommodations for the application or interview processes, please email Ringling Human Resources or call 941-359-5700 (ext. 1-2605).
To View Our Current Openings
- Go to https://jobs.fsu.edu
- Select “Browse Job Openings”.
- Under “Search Jobs”, enter the keyword Ringling.
- Select any posting of interest for a full description of the position.
- If you feel the position is of interest, select "Apply for Job".
- Follow the steps to complete the application in full including all work history (up to ten years), and education details even if attaching a resume. Please note, skipping this step can sometimes result in an application not being accepted by our system.
Other Important Information
- If you have not logged into https://jobs.fsu.edu before, you will need to create a profile.
- Save your username and password to apply to other roles or to check the status of your application. You will need to login to edit your application and/or apply to any other new positions of interest.
- You can also view technical help tutorials and FAQs at https://hr.fsu.edu/index.cfm?page=ers/application/application_home#external
- For questions or technical help with the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (941) 359-5700 (ext. 1-2605).
- You can also view technical help tutorials and FAQs at https://hr.fsu.edu/index.cfm?page=ers/application/application_home.
- To learn more about benefits offered by The Ringling for full-time roles (including paid time off, holidays, retirement, and available Florida State benefits) please visit http://hr.fsu.edu/?page=benefits/benefits_home.
- If you do not have access to a computer/the internet or would like to request a reasonable accommodation to apply please email email@example.com or call (941) 359-5700 (ext. 1-2605).
- The John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art/FSU is an Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer. Our Equal Opportunity Statement can be viewed at http://www.hr.fsu.edu/PDF/Publications/diversity/EEO_Statement.pdf.
- Current Ringling/FSU employees should apply via the employee portal at https://my.fsu.edu, under the HR “Self Service” section. Find step by step directions at https://hr.fsu.edu/index.cfm?page=ers/application/application_home.
About the Museum
Located on an impressive 66-acre Sarasota bayfront estate, The Ringling preserves the legacy of John and Mable Ringling, allowing a large and diverse audience to experience and delight in a world-renowned collection of fine art and special exhibitions. The Ringling includes The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art; Ca' d'Zan, the Ringling's historic mansion; Circus Museum; Historic Asolo Theater; and Bayfront Gardens. The Johnson-Blalock Education Center houses the Art Library, Conservation Lab, classrooms, and staff offices. The John M. McKay Visitors Pavilion serves some 350,000 guests annually.