The Ringling, in its affiliation with Florida State University (FSU), is one of the largest museum/university centers in the nation. The Ringling is always willing to consider individuals for positions who are passionate about the work they do, will be dedicated to the institution, are inspired by our mission, and are inventive in the solutions they find to assigned tasks.
Located on an impressive 66-acre Sarasota bayfront estate, it preserves the legacy of John and Mable Ringling, educating and enabling a large and diverse audience to experience and take delight in a world-renowned collection of fine art and special exhibitions; Ca' d'Zan, the Ringling historic mansion; the Circus Museum; the Historic Asolo Theater; and Bayfront Gardens overlooking the Sarasota Bay. The Education Building houses our library, conservation facility, classrooms, and staff offices and the Visitor Pavilion serves some 350,000 guests annually.In response to the continuously changing circumstances involving COVID-19, The John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art has suspended all hiring, effective 3/18/2020 until further notice. This includes all current searches and existing job openings, which have been removed from the FSU Jobs website. Applicants who applied prior to 3/18/2020 will receive an email communication when job openings are able to be re-posted. Please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you had previously applied for a role and now wish to withdraw interest. We are committed to safeguarding the health and well-being of our community and appreciate your understanding. Thank you for your interest in The John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art.
If qualified and interested in a specific, advertised job opening, apply to The Ringling/FSU at https://jobs.fsu.edu.
Applicants are required to complete the online application and must include all work history up to ten years, and education details even if attaching a resume. Failure to do so may result in being disqualified from consideration for certain positions.
To View Our Current Openings
- Go to https://jobs.fsu.edu
- Click “Browse Job Openings”.
- Under “Search Jobs”, enter the keyword Ringling.
- Click on Posting Title for a full description of the position to review.
- After reviewing the posting, if you feel you are qualified and interested click "Apply for Job".
- Follow the steps to complete the application in full including all work history up to ten years, and education details even if attaching a resume.
- Check back often for new openings; they will be posted as they become available!
Other Important Information
- If you have not logged into https://jobs.fsu.edu before, you will need to create a profile.
- Save your username and password to apply to other roles or to check the status of your application. You will need to login to edit your application and/or apply to any other new positions of interest.
- You can also view technical help tutorials and FAQs at https://hr.fsu.edu/index.cfm?page=ers/application/application_home#external.
- Current Ringling/FSU employees should apply via the employee portal at https://my.fsu.edu, under the HR “Self Service” section. Find step by step directions at https://hr.fsu.edu/index.cfm?page=ers/application/application_home#internal.
- For questions or technical help with the application process please email email@example.com or call (941) 359-5700 ext. 1-2605.
- You can also view technical help tutorials and FAQs at https://hr.fsu.edu/index.cfm?page=ers/application/application_home.
- To learn more about benefits offered by The Ringling for full-time roles (including paid time off, holidays, retirement, and Florida State benefits available) please visit http://hr.fsu.edu/?page=benefits/benefits_home.
- The John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art/FSU is an Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer. Our Equal Opportunity Statement can be viewed at http://www.hr.fsu.edu/PDF/Publications/diversity/EEO_Statement.pdf.
- If you do not have access to a computer/the internet or would like to request a reasonable accommodation to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (941) 359-5700 ext. 1-2605.