Current Openings | Helpful Links | Benefits | Contact Us
The Ringling, in its affiliation with Florida State University (FSU), is one of the largest museum/university centers in the nation. We are always willing to consider individuals for positions who are passionate about the work they do, will be dedicated to the institution, are inspired by our mission, and are inventive in the solutions they find to assigned tasks.
The Ringling is an Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action employer. As such, we are always seeking individuals dedicated to innovation and excellence. A successful candidate will work effectively, respectfully, and collaboratively.
To View All Current Openings
- Go to http://bit.ly/RinglingJobs
- Enter keyword “Ringling” under Search Jobs.
- Click on the name of the desired posting.
- After reading the complete posting, if interested and qualified click Apply for Job.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to Sign In or to Register Now to apply.
- Follow the steps to complete the application in full including all work history (up to ten years), and education details even if attaching a resume. Please note, skipping this step can sometimes result in an application not being accepted by our system.
If you would like to receive email notifications when new positions become available please register here.
For more information, technical assistance, or should you require accommodations for the application or interview processes, please contact Ringling Human Resources at 941-358-2773 or [email protected].
Total Rewards is more than the individual elements of Compensation, Benefits, Wellness, Recognition, and Employee Development. It is about strategically aligning these areas to drive the organization to even greater success by developing, motivating, and retaining our greatest asset – You.
To learn more about benefits offered by The Ringling/FSU for full-time employees (including health insurance, retirement, vacation, sick leave, holidays, and available Florida State benefits) please visit https://hr.fsu.edu/total-rewards
Museum employees also receive:
• Regular training on upcoming exhibitions
• Private gallery talks with curators
• Discounts on memberships
• Discounts in the museum store
• Discounts on select performances/events
• Free museum admission and much more!