Hours and Admission
The Ringling is open!
- Open daily, 10:00am-5:00pm
- Holidays: Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day.
- The grounds open daily 9:30am-5:30pm. Hours may vary due to special events.
Some venues and experiences may be limited or unavailable as we navigate the challenges of Covid-19. Please note the following:
- Visitors are encouraged to purchase tickets online, prior to arrival.
- All groups are limited to 10 persons or less to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- The Tibbals Interactive Galleries, Museum Store, Bolger Playspace, and Historic Asolo Theater are closed.
- Ca’ d’Zan is open to explore the 1st floor only.
- Docent-led tours are not available. View Guides and Maps here
- Food service and drink carts are available. Dining venues are closed.
- Trams will operate only for persons with limited mobility.
- For more information on re-opening visit: COVID-19 Updates
Museum Admission includes entry to the Museum of Art and Circus Museum. This Admission does not include entry to the Ca’ d’Zan.
Special Admission price! Adults & Seniors only $15 until June 30.
$25 $15 until June 30 | Senior (65+) $23 $15 until June 30 | Child (6-17) $5 | Child 5 and under are Free | Members are Free
Discounted Museum Admissions require a current ID and must be purchased in person: Active US Military $15 | Florida Teacher $10 | College Student $5 | FSU, USF, SCF, NCF, RCAD students are free | Museum for All* participants are free
Museum Admission + Explore the 1st Floor of Ca' d'Zan
Includes entry to the Museum of Art, the Circus Museum and a self-guided walk-through of the 1st floor of Ca’d’Zan.
Price: Museum Admission +$10 | Members Free
*Museums for All
Visitors with a SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program), WIC (Women, Infants, and Children) or other EBT (Electronic Benefit Transfer) card receive free Museum Admission for up to 4 guests. Simply show your SNAP/WIC/EBT card and a state issued ID at the Admissions counter upon your arrival. Please note: Ca' d'Zan Admission is not included.
Every Monday the Museum of Art, including special exhibition galleries are free to the public. Regular admission pricing applies if you wish to visit the Circus Museum or Ca’d’Zan.
Reciprocal Museum Membership Program
Members of the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association or Museum Alliance Reciprocal Program (MARP), Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums (ROAM) or Southern Reciprocal Membership Program (SERM) who present their membership card indicating their affiliation, are entitled to:
► Per named cardholder- complimentary Admission to the Museum of Art and Circus Museum.
► 15% discount in the Museum restaurants and 10% discount in the Museum Stores.
► Note: Admission to Ca’ d’Zan, programs and special events are not included.